Instead of passively consuming the nearly endless stream of content coming my way I thought I’d gather together a few items to share with everyone here.
- Forty-nine years ago this happened:
- I particularly like this polyphonic visualization
- We were moved when we saw the remnants of the Berlin Wall last October, so I was pleased to see the site for the online memorial
- It’s been over two decades since I was passed over for tenure but the feelings this left behind are still pretty much as fresh as what I see in this account of the experience. I wrote an account of my own experience on Quora.
- Along the same lines as the tongue in cheek stories of The Codeless code (unfortunately no longer updated) are The Unix Koans of Master Foo
- Psychological safety in operations teams
- This blog post was inspired by 52 things I learned in 2017